Dilmah Ginger Flavoured Ceylon Black Tea 20 Tea Bags
- The combination of ginger and black tea is one that has been admired from ancient times.
- A naturally warming, invigorating brew. A high grown Ceylon tea of medium body enhanced by the warming aroma & flavour of spicy Ginger.
- The combination of the two herbs is an ancient one, based on an Ayurvedic tonic where the goodness in tea is combined with the benefits of Ginger to produce a sparkling, all natural hot tea.
- Ingredients: Pure Ceylon Black Tea with Ginger
- Tea Grade: Broken Orange Pekoe Fannings (B.O.P.F)
- Caffeine Level: Medium
- 20 Tea Bags - 20 x 2g
How to Brew
- Recommended to use spring water
- Water temperature: 95˚C –100˚C
- 1 Tea Bag per person
- 220ml of water per person
- Brew time 3 - 5 Minutes