Giri Ceylon Breakfast Tea 100 bag
- Pure unblended single origin tea from the valleys of Ceylon.
- Single origin Ceylon high-grown tea leaves are selectively handpicked from the spectacular Dimbula Valley.
- The lush tea tapestry is draped around mountains surrounded by a thick forest ring of Horton Plains, Kikiliyamana and Adams Peak where the crisp clean air wafts in abundance.
- Giri's signature single origin unblended Ceylon Breakfast tea is picked by Giri's master tea tasters to enhance the brisk, full-bodied, bright Dimbula Valley character.
- Cup Colour: Bright brick colour with a golden hue
- Taste: Brisk full-bodied tea with a hint of forest flower note
- Strength: Strong
- Ingredients: Pure Ceylon Tea 100% from Camellia Sinensis
How to Brew
- Recommended to use spring water
- Water temperature: 100˚C
- 1 tea bag per person
- 150ml of water per cup
- Brew time 3 - 5 minutes
- FREE UK Delivery all orders over £30 (Royal Mail 2nd Class tracked*)
- Standard delivery within 3-5 working days
- International and other delivery options