Halpe Pure Ceylon Black Tea 50 Teabags
- Halpe Premium Ceylon Black Tea is the name given to black teas grown in the island of Sri Lanka. These beautiful, darker and stronger, high grown teas are typically made up of uniformly superior black tea leaves. Such a rich tea may aid your body in keeping up its defences against infection and inflammation-reducing the risk of illness.
- Halpe Tea comes from factory owned plantation, tea-small-holders and the lush Uva Greenland estate, also owned and managed by the Uva Halpewatte Exports. Halpe Tea is a family-owned business founded upon an abiding passion and devotion for tea.
- The package contains finely produced black tea in 100 tea bags that are convenient to brew. Each tea bag is a small, porous sealed bag made of filter paper, containing tea leaves and can be used with boiling water for brewing the beverage. The bag contains the tea leaves while the tea is steeped, making it easier to dispose of the leaves, and performs the same function as a tea infuser. The tea bags have an attached piece of string with a paper label at the top that assists for easy removal of the bag from the cup once brewed. The tea leaves are assured of the finest quality, as they are grown in very own tea gardens in Uva Halpewatte, and are processed under the extreme care of industry experts.
- Teabags - 50 x 2g
- Ingredients: 100% Ceylon Black Tea.
How to Brew
- Recommended to use spring water
- Water temperature: 95˚C –100˚C
- 1 Tea Bag per person
- 220ml of water per person
- Brew time 3 - 5 Minutes