Halpewatta Orange Pekoe Single Estate Leaf Tea 100g
- The remote Uva district is exposed to the winds of both northeast and southwest monsoons, believed to endow the tea produced here with a special, unmistakable character and exotically aromatic flavour.
- The mellow, smooth taste of Uva tea, once experienced, is easily distinguished.
- Uva is an exquisite area in tea production with its unique climate leads to a unique flavour of its teas with over 1200m above sea level.
- Halpe Tea comes from factory owned plantation, tea-small-holders and the lush Uva Greenland estate, also owned and managed by the Uva Halpewatte Exports. Halpe Tea is a family-owned business founded upon an abiding passion and devotion for tea.
- 100g Single Estate Leaf Tea
- Ingredients: 100% Pure Ceylon Black Tea.
- Tea Grade: Orange Pekoe (O.P)
How to Brew
- Recommended to use spring water
- Water temperature: 95˚C –100˚C
- 1 Tea Spoon (2g) per Person
- 220ml of water per person
- Brew time 3 - 5 Minutes
- FREE UK Delivery all orders over £30 (Royal Mail 2nd Class tracked)
- Standard delivery within 3-5 working days
- International and other delivery options